Monday, November 29, 2010

Shorts, cuffed jeans, ripped collars and knee socks (similar details)

Calções curtos, calças com dobras, golas rasgadas e meias até ao joelho

I would be lying if I said that my outfit is similar to Bruno’s or that tomorrow I’ll be having dinner with a Catarina lookalike. The age is not the same and so is not the context. But the truth is that I’m a fan of shorts, I love to wear cuffs, I rip off the collar of 90% of my t-shirts and all my outfits at the Bank are composed by knee high socks. Maybe that's why, or very probably that is why I asked my friend João "Are you sure you don’t mind stopping the car? Because I would really love to photograph them..."

3 comments:

Rosa creativa said...

soo cute.. I love his style

xx

Rosa

My Stylish Little Secret
http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

Rosa creativa said...

soo cute.. I love his style

xx

Rosa

My Stylish Little Secret
http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

Liz S said...

Oooeee! They are gorgeous. Love his cardy--looks great in that context. And bermuda socks and combat boots are such a great combination, esp both in black.