Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gala Gonzalez

Gala Gonzalez

Gala is from Coruña, lives in London, but I met her in Madrid. Better still, it was in Madrid - through intermittent glimpses allowed by spaces between the cars - that I noticed the socks of this girl on the other side of the street. Moments later already on my side of the street, the girl with socks told me:
- Yo también tengo un blog (I also have a blog)
And then I asked her again "what did you say your name was?" And already laughing from the coincidence I told her "I know your blog". What blog? This blog


[this post can also be seen here]

2 comments:

Angel Garcia said...

Love her look and love that she was just shopping at Dolce & Gabbana..

Cheers! ~Angel

Meet Me On The Streets said...

You just reminded me why I love Gala!