Wednesday, August 17, 2011

500 posts - spanish western

Carla

500 posts. And I’ve only realized that now. 500 editorials, loads of [weird] approaches to perfect strangers, about 700 images, an identical number of participants and several thousand words. That’s what makes 500 posts. Merit should be given to the subject of today’s post and to all the subjects that I have published. 500 posts. No favorites, but if there were, this portrait would surely be among them

[this post can also be seen here]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 500 fantastic posts! Too many great ones to choose my favourite. From NZ :D

Liz S said...

Congratulations! I love all your photos. As I've said before-- always vibrant in character, attention grabbing in style and just plain great photography.
This extra long fringed vest is amazing and she wears it well.